Terms and conditions
KashiMART – Terms and Conditions
If you choose to browse this website, access it, or use it any manner otherwise then you are automatically agreeing to the terms and conditions set by us. We have mentioned these terms and conditions in detail below, so we urge all users to read them carefully. Also, keep in mind that when you imply or express your agreement to our terms and conditions you are also agreeing to the fact that the policies and terms of KashmiMART are subject to change over time.
All users of the KashiMART platform are responsible for maintaining their individual confidential information such as usernames and passwords. Furthermore, all users will be responsible for the activities performed under their particular username. If any user provides KashiMART with information that stands to be inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or does not comply with our terms of usage, KashiMART holds the rights to indefinitely block, suspend, or terminate their ID and disallow the user from further accessing the platform.
KashiMART uses your personal email id as the primary identifier for your ID on the platform. So, all users are responsible for ensuring that their primary identifier information is always updated on their ID. In case any user has changed their mobile phone number or their primary email id since they registered on the platform it is their responsibility to notify us immediately and also to update the information on the website.
All users of the KashiMART platform agree that the platform is not responsible for any activity performed by a certain user under their ID and the consequences of the same if they have not updated their primary identifier information on the website. If any user allows other personnel to access their ID on the platform or creates multiple profiles under their ID, then they will be solely responsible for any activity performed under their ID and the consequences of the same.
Transaction and Communication Terms and Conditions
KashiMART provides a platform whereby sellers can showcase their business and buyers can look for their requirements and get in touch with each other. The platform is by no means responsible for a party to the transactions performed by the users on the platform.
- All terms related to commercial and contractual transactions on the platform are offered by sellers and buyers and agreed upon by them. These terms include payment terms and methods, without limitation price, details, and cost of shipping and delivery, warranties, and after-sales services related to the product and services being sold. KashiMART neither involves itself in setting up such terms nor does it advise or determine the terms that a seller must provide or a buyer must agree upon. Furthermore, any discount, exchange offers, or other offers on products and services on the platform are provided solely by sellers and brands and not by KashiMART.
- If a buyer places an order on product(s) and service(s) offered by a seller on the platform it does not construe an acceptance by the seller to sell the product(s) or service(s) to the buyer.
- The platform is not responsible for the warranty of the product(s) and service(s) or any specifics of the product(s) and services(s) such as value, quality, legal title, creditworthiness, etc. that are sold on the platform. Furthermore, the platform does not provide any endorsement to the product(s) and service(s) that are sold on the platform. All users are urged to verify the person they are entering a contract with on the platform. If a third party conducts an error or omits information in their process of selling or buying KashiMART will not be responsible for the same.
- The platform will not be held responsible in case a buyer or seller on the platform does not carry out the terms of the contract formed between a buyer and a seller. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that a buyer or seller on the platform will always perform a transaction that has been contracted on the platform. KashiMART will not be considered as a means of settling disputes between buyers and sellers on the platform.
- KashiMART at no point holds possession over the product(s) and service(s) sold via platform. The platform has no right implied it has any claim over the same.
- The platform will not be held responsible in case a product or service sold on the platform is delayed, damaged, or unsatisfactory. It holds no liabilities or obligations regarding a contract between a buyer and seller on the platform.
- KashiMART is only the owner of a platform where buyers and sellers may reach a larger audience. Any contract made on the platform is strictly bipartite in nature, and the platform holds no power over the same.
KashiMART as a platform at any time does not hold any rights, liabilities, interest, or claim over the product(s) and service(s) sold on the platform, nor does it have any control over the contracts made between buyers and sellers on the platform.